wADmM5mNLtOv064mhMCS_CYE3Bc Just Dorothy: The Ultimate Blogging Challenge!

The Ultimate Blogging Challenge!

Lacey over at Little Miss Nerd Girl threw down a challenge my way.  You KNOW I can't resist!  Here's what I had to do:  List seven previous blog posts based on various criteria, then issue the challenge to seven other bloggers.  No problemo.  Except it was harder than I thought...I back tracked through a lot of posts.  It sure did bring back a lot of memories, though.  So, here ya go:

Most Beautiful Phase 2 of my 3 Phase Life

Most popular Menu Sunday

Most controversial Don't Talk to me About Politics

Most helpful Brain Bleach - You never know, I might have sparked an idea for someone to actually invent something!  It could happen....

Posts whose success surprised Aging Part Deux Ok, it didn't have "comment success" but it got a response on facebook and from my family.  So there.

Post that got undeserved attention Blogger Gone Wild  Not any comments once the perves that were googling it realized it wasn't what they wanted.  Lots of views though!! LOL

Post I’m most proud of  The Real Dorothy McFadden  This is how and why it all started.  I love her.

So now to pass the challenge on to 7 other bloggers:

1. Barefoot
2. Belle
3. Pam
4. Prew
5. Sarah
6. Lisa
7. Heather

Ready, set....go!!!

1 comments:

  1. Cute! I don't know HOW I stumbled upon this, but I decided to play along ;-) (by myself)

Post a Comment