wADmM5mNLtOv064mhMCS_CYE3Bc Just Dorothy: Award Winning Blog!

Award Winning Blog!

Got your attention, right?  :)  A huge THANK YOU to Lacey at www.littlemissnerdgirl and Mikki over at www.momsbestnest.blogspot.com for giving me the Versatile Blogger Award!  The "rules" of this award are simple:

1. Thank and link back the person that awarded you the...award :)
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Send this award to 15 other bloggers and let them know you have awarded them!

#3 is probably the hardest part because there are so many wonderful blogs!  So, here we go, starting with 7 things about me.

1. I turned 40 this year.
2. I have 2 dogs, Rex and Jerry and 1 cat, Ana.  I love Rex.  I tolerate Jerry and Ana.  I dislike ALL of their fur though.  I'm an equal opportunity fur hater.
3. I was diagnosed with diabetes this summer and it's a bummer.  I quickly got on the healthy bandwagon.
4. I started back to work after summer break and quickly fell off the healthy bandwagon.
5. I create and sell my own lip balm and solid perfume.  Lookey here: www.twotootssoapshop.blogspot.com
6. Did I mention I have another blog?  ^^ See #5^^
7. I'm actively seeking a new career direction

And, ta-da, 15 blogs I adore:

1. www.beacauseidontscrapbook.com
2. www.aroundmyfamilytable.com
3.www.amomseyeview-lulu.com
4. www.crunchyfrugalista.com
5. www.forblogs.blogspot.com
6. www.grandmasguidetolife.blogspot.com
7. www.growingupgeeky.com
8. http://istinkatcouponing.dyndns-blog.com/
9 .www.lifejustsaying.blogspot.com
10. www.littleredhenry.blogspot.com
11. www.massholemommy.com
12. www.pmaynardwrites.blogspot.com
13. www.samplervillage.blogspot.com
14. www.sewbeastly.com
15. www.tightwadinutah.com

I encourage you to check out these ladies' wonderful sites!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the Versatile Blogger Award! I am honored and thrilled to be among your list of 15 blogs you adore.I will share the love! You have a lovely blog.

  1. Thanks for the award! I passed on the award. You are on my list of 15 blogs! Here is the link:
    http://lifejustsaying.blogspot.com/2011/10/on-brighter-notei-won.html

Post a Comment