wADmM5mNLtOv064mhMCS_CYE3Bc Just Dorothy: Half off custom stickers!

Half off custom stickers!

Oh Sticker You, how I love thee! As many of you know (and if you don't, click HERE ) I create lip balm and solid perfume. Soap too, but let's focus people! :)

Anyway, I've had a heck of a time figuring out my labels for my uber cute tins. I've got the retro slider tins for lip balm and round tins (and some plastic) for solid perfume but can NOT make labels for either.  It's very frustrating.  The average address label is too big for the sliders and it looks dorky when I cut them.  The round tins obviously don't work with a rectangular label.  What's a lip balm, solid perfume loving/creating girl to do??  Luckily Eversave came to my rescue and I had this link in my email inbox this morning....
http://www.sharethesave.com/justdorothy/online/stickeryou
I got 4 sheets of various custom labels and only paid $5.94 in shipping costs.  Thank you, Sticker You, thank you, Eversave!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment