wADmM5mNLtOv064mhMCS_CYE3Bc Just Dorothy: Update on the summer bucket list.

Update on the summer bucket list.

So far it's been an iffy summer on getting things done that I wanted to do.  Haven't traveled at all.  Hopefully that will change soon.  Even just a few trips out of town.

I did start working out MORE than the 3 days a week I wanted to.  I've been averaging 5.  I got one fun project done but haven't done any more on Ryan's scrapbook.  He's a senior this year and I wanted to present it at his graduation, just showing things he's done throughout his school career.  I'm not sure this will ever be done.

I haven't taken more pictures.  I have no reason to as I don't really leave the house much.

We've managed to clean out some of the clothes we no longer wear and donate them to Goodwill.  I still want to get other items put together to donate.  I've gotten some of the cabinets organized.

5 more weeks to get it right.

One of the items on my list was to blog at least 45 days of the summer.  I'm at 20 with this one. 

Can I possibly find 25 more things to talk about??

0 comments:

Post a Comment