wADmM5mNLtOv064mhMCS_CYE3Bc Just Dorothy: Pity Party Part Deux

Pity Party Part Deux

Yes, yes, another pity party for me. This has been the week from hell and I'm so done with it. Except I'm not. I still need to "fix" what is wrong. And I don't know how I'm going to do that. We still have a leak, no washing machine because of it, not enough money from the insurance company and a contractor that I liked on sight but still has not given me an estimate or my paperwork back from the insurance company. On top of it the blessed wedding shoes arrived today and came no where close to fitting my wide effin feet! AND on top of that Ry has the flu. The REAL flu, not just the "I feel sick puke, puke" kind of flu. The "I see gangsters from Beyond Scared Straight in my dreams, Mom" kind of flu. Fevers of 102 degrees and body chills kind of flu. The preventative Tamaflu for your family costs nearly $400 dollars kind of flu. AND, I text Steve to have him bring something home and between the text and him calling me back I forgot what is was that I wanted him to bring home. Being a grown up sucks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment