wADmM5mNLtOv064mhMCS_CYE3Bc Just Dorothy: A girl and her shoes

A girl and her shoes

So...I found them. Shoes. For. The. Wedding. My online search for shoes has finally paid off and they should be in my hot little hands and on my very wide feet within 10 days! They were on clearance and even with shipping they were under $30. It's like a shoe dream come true! They are "wides" but that doesn't necessarily mean Alicia wide. Keep your fingers crossed and pray that they are and I can just be done with the whole thing!

2 comments:

  1. Mary said...:

    Oh my gosh! We just talked about this last night and now your search is OVER! That is wonderful. Congratulations. I will keep my fingers crossed that they fit too. DONE, check!!

  1. mombo880 said...:

    Nope, don't fit. Back to the drawing board. Found another pair last night, they should be here in about 7 days. They are very similar to the ones in the picture.

Post a Comment