wADmM5mNLtOv064mhMCS_CYE3Bc Just Dorothy: Finally!

Finally!

The new year has started off on the right foot. I got a shaky handle on twitter. Zach said to me yesterday, "You're a twit??" Yes, darling boy, I am! I have 7 followers thank you very much. And I only personally know one of them. The rest are probably just trying to get their numbers or lists up or whatever it is you do that for. Anyway... I finally, finally figured out one goal I really, really want to reach this year. I want to have my story that was published in an anthology in AZ republished with illustrations. And I'm broke, no joke so I have to find resources that can do it for pretty much free or for under $50 bucks. Laugh all you want but I'm a very resourceful girl (not really) and I WILL find a way to make this happen.
I've also come to terms with this whole weight thing. Yes, I want to lose big time but I'm not going to starve myself, I'm not going to obsessively weigh myself (like I did over the summer) I hope, and I'm not going to count every friggen calorie. I will have a small bowl of ice cream if I want it and I won't have second thoughts. I will, however, watch my portions. And realize that I can say no to food.
Amen

0 comments:

Post a Comment