wADmM5mNLtOv064mhMCS_CYE3Bc Just Dorothy: Ok, how weird/crazy/stupid is this?

Ok, how weird/crazy/stupid is this?

So, I'm super excited for this Ted Williams guy and I think it's wonderful that he has all these opportunites being offered to him. It's heartwarming to hear/see this when there is so much "wrong" going on in the world right now. My first thought was a sincere, "good for him!!". My second thought was, "must be nice. I wish I could get that lucky." Is that weird?? To actually have that thought? Of course, a nano second later I was chastizing myself saying, yeah, if only you were so lucky to be a homeless pan handler for the last decade or two and have a drug and alcohol problem. If only. And of course I know what I actually meant. That it must be nice to be "discovered" like that, somewhat by accident. And then things snowballed quickly and he's offered a job with the Cavaliers. And Kraft Mac & Cheese!!! Yeah, I'm a little jealous. *sigh*

0 comments:

Post a Comment