wADmM5mNLtOv064mhMCS_CYE3Bc Just Dorothy: Oooo La La

Oooo La La

There's really nothing to Oooo La La about but it sounded good! Actually I have a Awwww, la la moment to report. Came home today at lunch time and my awwww-mazing husband had the kitchen clean, the floor swept and mopped, the last loads of laundry dried and the chicken marinating. Oh, and he vacuumed too! He pre-cooked bacon for breakfast tomorrow (which, in itself is totally worth accolades! I love me some bacon!)and took out all the trash. In the entire house! Eat your hearts out ladies (and maybe a few gentlemen??) he's taken. Forever!

1 comments:

  1. Mary said...:

    I knew he was good, but wow that is really good. Way to go Steve. You do get accolades for that. And bacon to boot. Good man you are. Good man.

Post a Comment