wADmM5mNLtOv064mhMCS_CYE3Bc Just Dorothy: Spring Fever!

Spring Fever!

I love, love, love how the grass turns green over night here.  All the snow we had really helped but, being a desert girl, it still amazes me that every morning when I wake up the grass is just a bit greener than it was the day before and we haven't done anything to it!  I know, it's simple, right??  Back home we'd never see this kind of green without billions of gallons of water.  And then it still wouldn't be this lush and...fluffy?  Getting anxious to start a garden.  I'm hopeful that it will be successful this year.  Years past, very little success.  We've decided on raised beds this year, so that's something new.  I also want to start a compost bin.  That's new too.  It's still to early to start planting and that's ok because, although I'm anxious to start, I'm not anywhere near ready yet.  Wish me luck!

1 comments:

  1. I'm in NC, so while my grass doesn't turn green overnight, sometime around late June/early July, it will turn brown overnight LOL.

    I'm stopping by from Making New Friends Weekend blog hop.

    jamie @ www.mamamommymom.com

Post a Comment