wADmM5mNLtOv064mhMCS_CYE3Bc Just Dorothy: Pong

Pong

So today my husband told me that he would not want to live one day in my brain.  He said it's like a game of pong going on in there.  I have to agree.  It's kind of exhausting.  I over think and over analyze everything. 

And on another note, we were talking today about our anniversary coming up.  16 years this coming Friday.  Yes, yes, thank you, it is awesome! :)  Anyway, we were deciding on if we were going to make plans or if we were just going to hang out at home and chill.  We don't usually make "date night" a priority.  I said I didn't really care if we went into town for a meal or anything but I did want to go to the hobby store and each pick out something that we wanted to do just for fun.  We always do our duty and meet our obligations and responsibilities, but where is the relaxation, the fun, the JOY?  I think maybe I'll buy a cheap set of oil paints, a few brushes and a canvas and go to town.  Even though I don't have an artistic bone in my body and can't draw a straight line, I think it will be lots of fun just to try.  I'm wondering what he will pick out. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment