wADmM5mNLtOv064mhMCS_CYE3Bc Just Dorothy: The Indian and the white girl

The Indian and the white girl

The wise Indian sits on my right shoulder and whispers in my ear all the good things I should be doing or thinking and tries to reason with me.  The crazy white girl sits on my left shoulder and says "girl, please".  Usually I listen to the wise Indian.  Sometimes I really prefer that crazy white girl.  The Indian says, "you have plenty, you don't need to buy or pay for anything else.  Save your money".  The crazy one says, "maybe you should upgrade your phone so you can get email on it and all those other goodies!"  I actually am on the computer less and respond to email less than ever before.  That was a wise move.  I really hate it when the crazy white girl wins.

0 comments:

Post a Comment