wADmM5mNLtOv064mhMCS_CYE3Bc Just Dorothy: Last one to the car is a loser....

Last one to the car is a loser....

When my brother and I played it, it was called rotten egg.  As in, the last one to the car is a rotten egg.  With my boys it's the last one to the car is a loser.  It used to be that Ryan would say this to Zach and of course he's already half way to the car so Zach is the "loser" and would pout and get really upset by this.  Then Zach started getting wise.  And fast.  He can often out run his older brother so Ryan really has to get a head start now. 
Today, we're walking back to the car and Ryan says this.  At first Zach doesn't take any part in it.  But then... oh, it was beautiful to see what happened next.  This kid cracks me up!  He leans down, takes off his shoe and chucks it at my truck.  It hits with a huge thud, right on the hood.  Only it's not my truck.  Zach runs up, picks up his shoe, runs two cars over to our truck, gets in, shuts the door and slunks down into the seat.  Thankfully nothing was damaged and no one else seemed to notice. :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment