wADmM5mNLtOv064mhMCS_CYE3Bc Just Dorothy: Is it cold in here or is it just you?

Is it cold in here or is it just you?

Not sure what dear hubby and I have done lately to deserve the cold shoulders and attitude we've been receiving.  Is it community wide PMS?  Usually when you see your friends you greet them with a hi, hello or at least a wave.  Maybe a what's up.  But to ignore completely and act like you're not even there?  And then there are the people that talk behind your back.  Friends to your face but because of deeds and actions you just know they are waiting for you to leave the room so they can whisper to their other friends about you.  Friendships change over time and I know this.  I'm ok with this.  But abruptly? No warning? No confrontation?  No reason?  It's hurtful and confusing and it just plain pisses me off.  I'm counting down the days (approx. 365 x 8) until I can put this town in my rear view and head for much warmer climates, in more ways than one.

1 comments:

  1. Mary said...:

    What is up with this?

Post a Comment