wADmM5mNLtOv064mhMCS_CYE3Bc Just Dorothy: Homemade Ranch Dressing

Homemade Ranch Dressing

I came across this recipe on Pinterest.  I think I said before that I have a love-hate relationship with Pinterest.  I love how many wonderful ideas are on there, how you can share your own ideas, make public boards, private boards for your own secret wishes if you want...

I came across a recipe for homemade ranch dressing.  I can't say I'm the genius behind the recipe because I wouldn't have a clue on where to even begin creating something so wonderful.  Here's the one I swiped, but tweaked a little so I couldn't be busted for plagiarism:

1 cup mayonnaise
1 cup buttermilk (Greek yogurt instead???)
1 teaspoon fresh chives, chopped
1 teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped
1 teaspoon fresh dill weed, chopped
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper

Whisk together all ingredients and store in an air-tight container.  Must be refrigerated.  Mason jars are perfect for this! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment