wADmM5mNLtOv064mhMCS_CYE3Bc Just Dorothy: It's like a whole new (cheap/free) world!

It's like a whole new (cheap/free) world!

Today's economy sucks, no doubt, but I'm finding lots and lots of discounted/free things in my time spent blogging/surfing/searching. 
For example: http://www.nomorerack.com/?cr=782014 has majorly discounted items on things like brand name purses, women's clothing, kids clothing, jewelry, things for men, etc.  Here's how it works:  Each day there are 8 items on the website that are offered at deep, deep discounts.  Shipping, I believe, is $2.  You have 24 hours to purchase the item or until it is sold out.  I found out too late yesterday and missed out on a nifty little luch tote I would have loved to have had.  And if you have friends sign up (no purchase necessary, just sign up under your code) you can get FREE stuff.  Today's free thing is a cool little flask that I would love to give as a gift.  But I need at least 13 friends before I can score that free item.  But it gets better.  There are other free items like Ipads and TV's.  Yep.  Good stuff. 

I also found something on Eversave but I  need to research more before I spread the (good?) word. 
So, click on the link, http://www.nomorerack.com/?cr=782014, and see if this would be of any benefit to you.  Save a little money getting things you want anyway, right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment