wADmM5mNLtOv064mhMCS_CYE3Bc Just Dorothy: I just made $57 by blogging!

I just made $57 by blogging!

It's going to feed my current Cricut cartridge addiction!  I'm just starting to earn money doing one of the things I really love to do and you can too.  I'm also just starting out with different companies so I'm sure it will pick up, but $57 bucks is a start.  Like I said, it's a few Cricut cartridges that aren't coming out of my pocket.  Wanna know how I do it?  Social Spark is mainly how I roll.  I've just recently started working with other affiliates and when I see how they pay, when they pay, etc, I will pass that along as well.  Wouldn't want to give you information when I don't know what I'm talking about, right?! hehe

Anyway, it's nice to just get "rewarded" for doing what I love.  I'd also love to get "rewarded" from my Etsy shop!  I've just started that too and only have one thing listed but I actually have a lot of stuff.  Need to get it all listed so it can just hopefully take off. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment