wADmM5mNLtOv064mhMCS_CYE3Bc Just Dorothy: What the.....

What the.....

I'm really not sure when or how it happened.  I don't know if it's something I did or didn't do.  All I know is I can't stop it.  I'm aging!  The first sign?  My vision.  Can't see anything anymore without a magnifying glass, I swear!!  I feel like my dad. And I'm not even 40 yet.  The second sign?  Digestion.  Can't eat what or how I used to.  That's probably not such a bad thing though.  I just don't have the stomach I used to.  In more ways than one.  *Sigh*  The third sign?  Memory loss.  I can't remember what I was doing right in the middle of doing it.  I'm not liking this but the alternative isn't so great either! 

2 comments:

  1. Wow sounds like Dad all around. HAHAHAHAHA

  1. Mary said...:

    OM Gosh, you do sound like your Dad. So far have not found anything to reverse it. Sorry.

Post a Comment