wADmM5mNLtOv064mhMCS_CYE3Bc Just Dorothy: Don't tell my sister....

Don't tell my sister....

but I'm googling how to write a bridesmaid toast.  I have to give one at her wedding in July and I have no clue how to begin.  I know what I should say, what I'm supposed to say.  But I have no idea what I'm actually going to say.  How do you toast someone that is so uniquely special and kind and compassionate?  How do you do it without tears?  How do you not put a little sidebar comment in there and tell her new marine husband you know 100 ways to kill him with your pinky if he doesn't make her happy??  I've got time so I will figure it out.  Maybe I'll just go with a nice Irish quote, something about having the wind at your back and blah, blah, blah.  Then again, maybe I'll just stick to the pinky thing and call it good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment