wADmM5mNLtOv064mhMCS_CYE3Bc Just Dorothy: Men

Men

I have a lot of really great men in my life.  Men like my Dad, husband, brothers.  Little men like my sons and my nephews.  They all have a few things in common but I'd have to say the one that is the most important and that they ALL share is their love and respect for the women in their lives.  None that I know would ever think to talk down to, belittle, harrass or embarrass women, especially those that they live with.  The women are pretty special in their own right.  They are strong willed women, smart women that can carry on a conversation AND do six other things while having that conversation!  Too often anymore I hear about men (and sometimes witness it myself) that talk about other women with their wives in the room.  And it's not in a good way.  I don't expect my husband to never look at another woman or admire her looks and or personality or find someone attractive.  He's human, not dead!  I'm secure enough in my marriage and with myself that I'm not offenced by it.  But if he told me details on how he'd like to see her naked or something...he'd get an earful and a face full of fist.  Just kidding, I don't hit.  But still, do you get my point?  Mutual respect is huge in relationships.  If you don't have it, get it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment