wADmM5mNLtOv064mhMCS_CYE3Bc Just Dorothy: Oh, hello panic! It's been a year since I've seen you...

Oh, hello panic! It's been a year since I've seen you...

Every stinkin year I do this to myself.  Actually I think the retail industry does it to me.  I panic starting in November about how I'm not ready for the holidays. 

AlltheThanksgivingandChristmasstuffisoutandpeopleareshoppingandIhaven'tevenbegunandIfeellikeI'mbehindandI'llnevercatchupandnothingwillgetdoneandI'llfeelsadanddepressedthatIdidn'tmakeitasamazingandmemorablefortheboysasIwouldhavelikedand...

And then I remember that I work Monday through Friday and I'm off by 3:45 every day and I work for a school so I get some extra time off and that I am HOME, which is exactly where I wanted to be, that I couldn't take one more Christmas being away from HOME and now I am HOME.  So I just need to relax and know that I have time to get things done and it doesn't have to be perfect it just has to be filled with joy.  And it will be, because we are home, and have much to be thankful for, much to be excited about.

I should probably stay out of stores though, just in case.

0 comments:

Post a Comment