wADmM5mNLtOv064mhMCS_CYE3Bc Just Dorothy: Help Us Cure Diabetes!

Help Us Cure Diabetes!

I've been a part of a lot of different teams over the course of my life. I've joined a new team recently that I want tell you about.  It's the Step Out team to end diabetes.  Diabetes sucks.  Type 1, Type 2, it doesn't matter, it still sucks.  It's scary, it's confusing, it's heart breaking.  It's sad. 

The ADA has started a walk to raise money for research and to find a cure for diabetes and I'm honored to participate.  We've started a team called No Moore Diabetes and we will walk a mile or run a 5k here in Phoenix in October.  We've pledged as a team to have 10 walkers and raise $1000 dollars.  We're at 45% of our goal and we only have 93 days left.  If you are in the Phoenix area and want to walk with us, please click on the link and we'd be happy to have you join.  If you aren't in the area or can't walk with us, please feel free to make a donation to the team.  Any amount would be appreciated!  If you have any questions, please, please feel free to contact me. 

Together, when we Step Out, we get one step closer to No Moore Diabetes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment