wADmM5mNLtOv064mhMCS_CYE3Bc Just Dorothy: All over but the cryin....

All over but the cryin....

No, no tears here!  It was a great Christmas here at the Heaster House.  Our year has seen a lot of changes, mostly good, some difficult to navigate, but pretty much all for the better.  We've made new friends, gained some family members and lost a few, too. 

The Whippets had an undefeated regular season and went to the semi-finals.  Ryan was chosen as Lineman of the Year for the 9/10 team.  Zach had a zero win season but had at least 10 quarterback sacks and quite a few other tackles.  Ryan started taking Spanish and Zach learned how to speak with a British accent.  He's working on an Australian one.

My sister got married and my little nephew Sambo was born.  I've started a journal and a bucket list 4 seperate times.  We gained a cat.  I (very recently) got into Pinterest.  I may never leave the house again.  I also actually "found" time to read at least 5 books this year.  I haven't been able to do that in many, many years.  We now have an owl collection started.  When I say we, I mean "I".  No one else cares.  Boys...what can you do?? 

I have two great kids who are kind and compassionate and pretty good lookin.  I have a husband who bought me a new diamond ring.  He's pretty good lookin, too!

1 comments:

Post a Comment