wADmM5mNLtOv064mhMCS_CYE3Bc Just Dorothy: It's over there and I'm over here

It's over there and I'm over here

I'm sick and sore. I don't know if it's allergies or a cold but either way it completely sucks. I have stuff I need to do and stuff I want to do but have no motivation or mobility to do so. I took some advil and an allergy pill and we'll see if that helps. But I poured myself a glass of tea and it's over there and I'm over here and I don't want to get up to get it. Bugger.

My back and ribs hurt from sneezing so much. My head hurts, my eyes are watery and puffy. I had to breathe through my mouth while sleeping last night so I woke up with a sore throat.

I have laundry to do and dishes to wash and we have not only a 4H meeting today but a youth group parent night to attend.

And I can't taste anything I eat. Not that I'm complaining or anything. I just wish I had a jacuzzi!

0 comments:

Post a Comment