wADmM5mNLtOv064mhMCS_CYE3Bc Just Dorothy: Falling Behind!

Falling Behind!

I feel like I've been too distracted to write on my blog lately.  I only work 3 hours a week over the summer so you'd think I'd have major time on my hands to blog, right?  I have had the time.  I just haven't done it much lately.  I don't know if it's because I haven't got much to say (shocker, right?) or if it's just because I feel .... blah.  Maybe a little of both.  I haven't read any blogs, I haven't joined any blog hops.  It's only been a week, but still!!!!  I usually can barely restrain myself from getting in on hops and making comments and spend half a day reading others blogs. 

With that being said, there is no new news to report on, nothing happening in our lives.  Well, except my mother in law is making the move back to AZ permanent on Monday, she will be staying with us on Sunday night.  That's another blog entirely.  Actually I could fill pages and pages on the subject but for the sake of my family and marriage I won't.  No good can come of the comments I would make on the topic. 

So I've got to get a move on to do...nothing.  No, really, I have to run errands and my bank closes at 11 today so .... I think tomorrow I will have to sit down and just do a mind dump.  Or maybe not.  Who knows what I'll feel like tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. I've fallen behind with things as well! For me it's the laziness of Summer!!

    Good luck with the MILs move! I can relate to all of it, I think that's why I went the route of a children and learning blog as opposed to just me personally, because well.....hahaha!!

  1. chantelle said...:

    ooh... family moving in. i know that feeling. there's no words for that. but i like reading your blog. does that help at least? thanks for visiting mine. i'm following yours now too.

Post a Comment