wADmM5mNLtOv064mhMCS_CYE3Bc Just Dorothy: Yeehaw, Woohoo and Hells Yeah!

Yeehaw, Woohoo and Hells Yeah!

Those three words can only mean one thing.  It's the last week of school with kids!!!  We have four more days with kids in the class and then the teacher and I have to stay one more week for closing up the classroom.  Can't even begin to say how excited I am to start the summer.  Ok, well, aside from that whole no pay thing.  Now that we've been through a summer like this I feel like maybe we can actually survive it with no pay if we play our cards right.  Now I'll have time to make sure we do.  I'll also have time to organize my house and maybe make our family more money minded. 

For example, right now we have 2 computers going and 2 tv's going.  There are 4 of us in the house.  What is up with that?  I call it multi-tasking for me since I'm one with a computer AND a tv on.  Hey, in my defense I'm blogging and watching the Lakers get smacked by the Mav's (hopefully) to take the semis.  I hate the Lakers, but that's an entirely different blog. 

Steve suggested we live in the basement so we don't have to keep the upstairs as cool.  It's all cozy and cave-like down there so why not?  Take the laptop, maybe a microwave and a small fridge....seriously, we could make it happen! :)

We definitely need to change some of our lifestyle and "live like no one else so we can live like no one else", right Dave Ramsey? 

I can also take time during the summer to plant a garden and educate myself in couponing so I can be one of those crazy coupon chicks.  I'll have time to create my plan of attack.  I feel good about this!  See why I'm excited to just be done, especially with the kids ~ of course I'll miss some of them over the summer ~ but without them being in class we can just hit the cleaning hard and be done.  There's some stuff we can't move until the kids are gone so....bye-bye kids, have a great summer!  I will! lol (I sound mean, but really....)

1 comments:

  1. Mary said...:

    Hi, lovin your summer plan. You can make it work. Keep us posted how it goes. Coupon chick! Liking the sound of that. :)

Post a Comment