wADmM5mNLtOv064mhMCS_CYE3Bc Just Dorothy: I swear it's just my family that does this weird crap...

I swear it's just my family that does this weird crap...

Ok, so one of my kids, I won't say which one to avoid humiliation, is infatuated with one of our dogs.  He loves, loves, loves Jerry the Springer Spaniel.  So just a second ago he asked me this:

Him: so do you think they know when you are kissing them?
Me:  Uhhh...what? (insert one raised eyebrow here)
Him: the dog.  you know, when they lick you it's like they are giving you kisses.  So should I kiss him or lick him?
Me:............................................................well, ......................I wouldn't do either but.....you know. whatever.
Him: Ok, then I'll just kiss him.

And just to clarify, he kisses him on his snout so it's not like some kind of weirdo fetish thing.  Well...you know.  Whatever. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment