wADmM5mNLtOv064mhMCS_CYE3Bc Just Dorothy: Anticipation....Anticipay-ay-tion

Anticipation....Anticipay-ay-tion

So I'm anxious for the school year to be done, I've mentioned that, right?  I'm anticipating my next step though.  That's right, always thinking one step ahead.  Chances are though, 5 minutes from now I won't remember what I was thinking before that one step.  Yes, it's an issue.  Yes, it's a blog.

 Anyway, I'm anticipating having all this time on my hands and considering starting 2 different blogs.  Ambitious?  Crazy?  Yes to both.  For now I gotta get this tooshie moving and get my face on.  The magic doesn't just happen ya know!! lol

Decide to be happy today!

4 comments:

  1. Kimberly said...:

    Wow, you''re ambitious! What are the other 2 blogs going to cover?

  1. mombo880 said...:

    Well, I'll have time over the summer, I've already started a list of things I want to do. Some not fun, but...more creativity for sure! I'd like to get a blog/journal going for budgeting/money and diet/losing weight. We'll see how it actually goes! lol

  1. Unknown said...:

    Cool, girl, just be sure to share!
    I actually thought about starting a second blog, too... to practice my fiction. But... sigh. It seems my first takes all my free time.

    Hey, btw awhile back on a cold (there) day you did an outdoor patio sponsored furniture post. How did that go? Let me know.

  1. mombo880 said...:

    Oh, I'll definitely be sharing, I'm a big blabbermouth!haha Stacey, you should MAKE the time. I know, I know, easier said than done, but if you truly want to and truly LOVE it ~ do it! :)
    The Pier 1 post I did was through the an affiliate program http://izea.in/rtqI. That's the link that will take you there. They give you leads and you tell them if you are interested or not and then they can make offers to you. I've done 2 so far and have about $28 bucks. Pretty simple, not time consuming. Kinda fun actually. And if you refer people you can get commission from that too. I'm just starting out so ... so far, so good!

Post a Comment