wADmM5mNLtOv064mhMCS_CYE3Bc Just Dorothy: Valentine's Day - Love it or Loathe it?

Valentine's Day - Love it or Loathe it?

It rolls around every year, this thing called Valentine's Day. I'm not really sure what the big deal is. Didn't we just get done with Christmas and gift buying? Steve and I don't really go out of our way to plan anything for this day. We might pick something up for each other but we don't really do all the hearts and flowers and junk like that. Actually, I bought flowers Saturday because I was at the store and it was the first nice, warm day we've had and they just felt like spring so I was inspired to buy them. But not because it was Valentine's day. I also happened to pick up a food processor that I wanted and Steve said he'd get for me for Valentine's day because I was there at the store and he wasn't. I also picked up the movie he wanted. Is this wrong? That we don't go all out for this "holiday"? It doesn't make me feel bad. But it makes me feel weird that I'm ok with not making it a big deal. Should I get all hyped up about it and stuff? I could just be over thinking it, too, right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment