wADmM5mNLtOv064mhMCS_CYE3Bc Just Dorothy: Reality Beef

Reality Beef

I have a beef with so-called "reality" shows.  I think they show just how low our society has sunk.  It used to be that you could tun on the TV and not worry about hearing bad words or seeing bad things.  IF you were going to see something that was deemed too violent or too sexy it was after the kids were already in bed.  With so many choices today you can see anything, anywhere, anytime.  Paris Hilton is a role model?  The Kardashian's too?  That's just a damn shame.  Television executives are to blame but so are we.  Parents need to keep a better eye on their kids and their viewing habits.  Parents also need to just turn the channel.  If there is no audience, there is no show.  I know my opinion may not be popular but I also know that I am not alone in feeling the way I do.  Agree?  Disagree?  Let me know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment