wADmM5mNLtOv064mhMCS_CYE3Bc Just Dorothy: Summer Bucket List

Summer Bucket List

The secret to a great bucket list is to make it things that are pretty easy to obtain.  Duh, makes perfect sense, right?  I have gone back and forth on a bucket list for a while and I had lofty goals.  I don't know if these things really need to be on a bucket list per se but these are things I really, really want to do.  Things that I want to do SOON, things that are totally obtainable and fairly easy.  A trip to Prescott for sure and I really want to go to an Irish pub and listen to a Celtic group.  I don't know why, I just do.  I also want to take the boys to a concert.  Outdoors if it's in the fall or indoors if it's before October.  I'll definitely be checking out venues!  I think I'll have more soon, but for now, this is enough.

0 comments:

Post a Comment