wADmM5mNLtOv064mhMCS_CYE3Bc Just Dorothy: Oh, Pinterest, how you stress me!

Oh, Pinterest, how you stress me!

Ok, so I have this new addiction to Pinterest.  It's got me interested in stuff I didn't know I was interested in.  Looking at the wedding stuff makes me want to get married again (to Steve, of course!).  It makes me want to be a gourmet cook.  Or just a cook that thinks outside the box and stops doing the same thing over and over again. 

Pinterest makes me want to travel, gut my house and start over and paint every room in the house using tons of color.  And by "me" I mean Steve.  I don't like to paint.  Actually, I can stand about one wall and then I'm done.  It makes me want to pick a style and go for it.  Pinterest also makes me want to shop for really cute outfits and wear really cute shoes.  Ok, ok, I always want to wear really cute shoes but I just don't have the feet to wear really cute shoes. 

Pinterest is a blessing and a curse.  And really just a lot of fun!

1 comments:

  1. I just got on there today. I've subcummed to another social network. Oh boy!

Post a Comment