wADmM5mNLtOv064mhMCS_CYE3Bc Just Dorothy: Dear "Anonymous"

Dear "Anonymous"

Because you try to comment on each and every new post I put up, I've decided to direct this one specifically towards you. 

STOP spamming my account.  I will never click on your link and I will never publish your comments.  There are so many of you, every day I receive at least 2 "comments" but usually more.  The last two were in Chinese.  At least I'm assuming it's Chinese.  I don't want to buy handbags or designer perfume at a fraction of the cost.  I don't want to buy shoes or scarves or jewelry. 

My guess is you won't read this.  You will simply try to post a comment.  You must have tons of time on your hands to just kind of blanket the blogging universe with scam links.  Are you paid by click?   If so, you can stop wasting your time with this little blog.  There will be NO clicking going on here. 

Oh, ironically, as I'm getting ready to post this, another one of your comments comes in:

"Pretty nice post.  I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to say that I have really enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. 

In any case I will be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again very soon!

Have a look at my webpage...xxxxxx"

Well, Anonymous, wish granted!  Here's me, writing again, very soon. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment