wADmM5mNLtOv064mhMCS_CYE3Bc Just Dorothy: Training day

Training day

Had a training today for work.  I always dread these trainings.  They are far away and time consuming and even if the topic is a good one, I always forget most of it the minute I get in the car to go home.  Today was not much different except I actually enjoyed this speaker.  Most of them are dull, their topic over done and they are always a bit scattered.  I've never really tried public speaking so I probably shouldn't judge.  I already have forgotten the technical name of the topic he was covering but I do know that the premis of it was to just shut up and listen, it's not all about "you" and we have to practice extreme self care in order to be the best we can be for everyone else.  I'll have to refer back to my notes because my memory is so bad, but I plan to try this on the most difficult child we have in the center.  It will be difficult to show affection towards her but I should be able to handle not making the pissy faces at her. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment